Sunday, September 26, 2010

A new twist

Ok first and foremost, I am obsessed with another song. Boyce Avenue is their name. They do a lot of covers and I LOVE it!!! So I bring you another song by them. I am a huge fan!
Ladies and gentlemen i present you with......
Boyce Avenue- Will you be there (Michael Jackson- Free Willy)


Next I am adding a new twist to my blog.
Soo my life pretty much revolves around school. I am in another anatomy class and I learn so many interesting/disgusting/fascinating things about our bodies. So I have decided it would be fun to share with all of you my knowledge on these interesting topics. It actually quite intriguing!

Each week I will post a new fact about our body that I learned in class. Please remember, it is the study of the anatomy so it may get graphic at times. It will be fun to learn random little facts about ourselves. Beware everyone....!!!

So to start off nice and slow, here is
Random Fact #1
Humans shed about 600,000 particles of skin every hour, about 1.5 pounds per year. By 70 years of age, an average person will have lost 105 pounds of skin.

Ha, gross but so interesting to me!! I am honestly so fascinated by the body. I think it is out of this world! Which is why i am going to share some of my knowledge to all of you!!

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment